TEETH! Finally!
5:29 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Ella is 10 months old, and up until Sunday didn't have any teeth. Every time I thought she was teething because she was cranky, low grade fever ect. it ended up being an ear infection. No joke, every time! (She had three this winter) So, Saturday night, when she woke up three times, I thought we had another ear infection on our hands. Sunday morning, I stuck my finger in her mouth just to make sure, and I hit something hard! She got a tooth! Top left! I was so excited and couldn't wait to show the world. (I also thought it was strange that she got her top tooth first)
Monday, I was talking to my mom, and I happened to glance at Ella's bottom gums while she was giggling at something and ... not one, but two bottom teeth, coming in at the same time!
To top it all off, Tuesday, I looked at her top tooth again, and low and behold, her right top tooth is now coming in!
I have wierd kids.
Monday, I was talking to my mom, and I happened to glance at Ella's bottom gums while she was giggling at something and ... not one, but two bottom teeth, coming in at the same time!
To top it all off, Tuesday, I looked at her top tooth again, and low and behold, her right top tooth is now coming in!
I have wierd kids.






2 comments:
Horray for Ella!! Not so horray for poor mommy who has to deal with a cranky Ella. Jess got her teeth in like that too. The funny thing is now she is losing them the same way. Two at at time.
Haha, that is funny... Why get things one at a time, when you can get them all at once? hehehe...
Post a Comment