New Discoveries
2:12 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Ella has discovered that there are more rooms in the house than just the front room and kitchen...and that she can get there!
One of her favorite new discoveries is the bathroom. Considering she's becoming Ethan's little shadow, this isn't surprising becuase he now goes in there a lot. We discovered her trying to dispose of her diapers the other day...

And she even tried to flush it too...
(I'm in soooo much trouble!)

...Both of them!
We gave he a very good scrub-down bath right after ;)
One of her favorite new discoveries is the bathroom. Considering she's becoming Ethan's little shadow, this isn't surprising becuase he now goes in there a lot. We discovered her trying to dispose of her diapers the other day...
(I'm in soooo much trouble!)
...Both of them!
We gave he a very good scrub-down bath right after ;)






1 comments:
well, at least she knows what is supposed to go in the potty... when I was little I flushed our guests' shoes and keys. Needless to say, I guess I liked flushing the toilet when I was little! :)
Post a Comment