Ella's One Year old!!

10:07 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I still can't believe it's been a year! I'm still reeling. I keep looking at Ella and remembering when she was so tiny. Now look at her! She's so big! Trying to walk, standing on her own, crawling everywhere, getting into everything, finding new and improved ways to drive her brother crazy! It's so fun. I sometimes talk to some of the elderly people at church. Every one of them comment on how fast it all goes and that you need to take the time to appreciate and savor every day. There are days that I wish would pass quickly, but I think I've wished that too much becuase time has gone too fast. So, I guess they're right. I do need to slow down and enjoy every moment because before I know it, they'll be grown.
Ok, enough sentiments, check out these cute pictures of her birthday!

We started out the day by going swimming with Dustin and Charity, but I didn't get any pictures of that so...

We decided to go to McDonald's to celebrate. Here is grandma Gough teaching her to drink from a straw. and she did it! Guess what was in the cup, a chocolate milk shake!




Mommy's creative genius at work here, and those are the key words "at work". I ran out of cake space before ideas. I had a few more things I wanted to do. Oh well, I think it still turned out pretty cute!



The day of Ella's birthday was the day we started our very huge Arnell reunion. We thought it was very kind of everyone to come such long distances just for Ella's birthday ;) This is at my mom's house in the back yard. When Ella saw the candle, at first, she backed away, but then she started lunging for the flame! She acutally almost got her fingers in the flame a few times.


Ella doesn't do well with food. She has to explore it completly before she sticks it in her mouth. It took her a long time to finally taste it. This is the look she has on her face when I put anything on her tray.


Ok, she's finally tasting it and...that's about how much she ate, just a few finger fulls...

She spent the rest of the time picking it apart. She did please mommy a little by smearing a little in her hair and on her face.

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile