New Year's Eve

10:54 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
We had a small New Year's Eve celebration at my mom's house this year with just us and my brother's family there. Compared to last year, where EVERYONE was at my mom's house, this was much more quiet. We played games until mid-night (I won all of them!!) then went out to bang pots and pans at midnight. Gough family tradition. Then, we started a movie. (Lord of the Rings! Whose idea was that anyway!) Ethan fell asleep on the couch and me, my mom and Dustin all went over to Wal-mart at 2 am to visit Charity who works nights there. We hung out chatting for a while, then got back to my mom's house at 3 am. So, we didn't even get home until 4 am, and in bed until 4:15 am. The kids slept in a little, but not nearly enough. We laid around the house that day, then went to dinner at Iggy's that night. I don't think I will ever stay up that late again, I think I'm still trying to recover from it!
We had a fun and memorable New Year's though.
Now on to a new decade! Welcome 2010!

Ella was asleep, which is why she's not in the pictures. We are watching the fireworks from St. George, and Ethan is telling Charles that he needs to go inside. What a funny kid!

Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile