Snapshots!

2:02 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Here are some random pictures of the kids and family happenings.


He loves having her on his lap. I don't know why. But it's stinkin' cute!


We were supposed to go up to Sandy over the holiday weekend, but found out the weather was supposed to be horrible, so we didn't go. Well, the weather turned out nice, but it was to late to make the drive up to Sandy, so we went up with my family to Brian Head and went tubing. Charles and I didn't tube, a little over price for our budget so we played in the snow with Ethan and Ella. That lasted about 15 min. then they joined the rest of the kids in the cars and watched movies. Here is a group shot of the tubers...(ha! that sounds funny!) It was cold, but fun.

I got creative with Ella's hair. She sat still really well while I did it.


Front view. I took the picture during lunch because I knew she'd sit still long enough for me to take her picture.

No the picture is not upside down. This is how I found Ella a few mornings ago.


A spooky morning. We rarely get fog, so when we do, it's so cool! Charles took this before he left for work on Thursday. It was gone by the time I left a half hour later. I could still see there was fog around the Virgin River though.

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile