Haircuts and Cupcakes
9:02 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Just a small update...I know I'll have a bigger one coming up and I wanted to get ahead while I can. (Thanksgiving and Chad's Farewell is going to be a huge post) So here are some funny pictures of what we've been up to for the past week or so...
First, we went to the park to celebrate my niece's birthday! It was just a small little party, but still so much fun. The kids just played and the sisters-in-law sat and chatted. Before we knew it, we'd been there 3 1/2 hours! It was just so relaxing. All the little cousins get along so well together, and they just played and played!
Charity made some cupcakes, and this is how Ella eats hers. She doesn't take the rapper off, she starts at the top and works her way down...stuffing it in her mouth as she goes.
and this is what her face looks like after.
Ethan is going to enjoy one his his suckers. I promise he's actually having a good time
Ethan is giving Daddy a pretend haircut. All my kids (including Charles) need their hairs cut!
First, we went to the park to celebrate my niece's birthday! It was just a small little party, but still so much fun. The kids just played and the sisters-in-law sat and chatted. Before we knew it, we'd been there 3 1/2 hours! It was just so relaxing. All the little cousins get along so well together, and they just played and played!






0 comments:
Post a Comment