One Little Monkey...

12:20 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ella has been officially labeled a Monkey by most people who sit and watch her. This child has no fear. She will climb up the 12 foot tall playground ladder to get to the slide, instead of just simply walking up the stairs. She will swing from anything she can reach...the table, the counter, the door knobs, the fridge handle... and she will climb on and up anything she can find...the table (especially in nursery), the chairs and as these pictures and video show, my umbrella base.









Sorry it's sideways, I can't figure out if it can be turned...


She is also a hider...she climbed into this box all by herself and hid herself from me while I was cleaning out the garage...
And just for the record, I DO NOT like that she's a hider...because she's a very quiet hider and is small so she fits in a lot of places.

Look carefully, and you can see her hair...


Now the hands give it away...

and here she is!!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile