Halloween Party!

9:33 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's been a long time since I've been to a Halloween Party, but my neighbors decided to throw one and Charles and I were invited. It was adult only, and costumes were mandatory. It was so much fun, I've decided to start one with my brothers and sisters-in-law as a yearly tradition! We didn't have time to do one this year, but next year...OH YEAH!!
We had chili and scones for dinner and for desert a candy-bar (no not like the chocolate candy bar, this was like a salad bar, but with candy!) a white chocolate fountain and tons of junk food!
I dressed up like a penguin, (I wish I could have found a mask, but I didn't find one until the next week!) and Charles was a weird golfer/Hermes. I told him to maybe choose one or the other next year, it was rather confusing ;) After dinner, we played a couple of games, then mostly just sat and chatted, which was just so relaxing not having to run after kids!
I stole the pictures of the other couples and Charles and me off of Lainee's blog...thanks Lainee!



The penguin and the weird golfer...

And here are the other couples that went...












Some fun games. A donut eating contest!



Now it's the girls' turn!


Enjoying my donut! Yummy stuff!

Thanks Lainee, Brittany and Tami for doing this! It was sooo much fun!!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile