wooooosh!

7:55 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
This past month has been a blur. It just flew by, and now March is right around the corner! Here are some pictures of the things (and disasters) that have happened the past few weeks.

Ariana is now one month old! I decided to mark this momentous occasion by dressing her up and taking her picture. Love my pretty girl!




Ahhhh, here comes the walking mess maker...


Ella has been very interested in my makeup lately. Not that I have much, just eyeliner and mascara, but she decided to try out the eyeliner first...

Then the mascara. I was ticked, but I wanted to get historical proof so I could show her what she did to me when she starts to cry to me about what her kids are doing to her. (I hope that made sense)

She actually did it a third time, but added my lipstick and lip liner (no, I never use those, but they still make a mess!) I didn't get a picture of that one. Let's just say it made a big mess, and taking pictures of her getting into my makeup was sending the wrong message.

Grandma Gough sent these stickers to Ethan through the mail. He was so excited to get them, and the letter that came with it was so cute! He actually had these on him all day. It was a pain getting them all off, but he was so proud of his stickers. And such a nice brother for sharing with sister.

2 comments:

Kurtis and Iva said...

She's such a beautiful baby! I get behind on reading blogs and suddenly people have babies! Congrats! Love the make-up pictures as well.

Kurtis and Iva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile