Ethan's Preschool Graduation

2:53 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ethan's Preschool days are over! He has grown so much this past year! Putting him in Preschool, especially this preschool was the BEST decision I ever made for him. He has absolutely blossomed! At the beginning of the school year he was in the lowest class. Through some awesome teachers, by the end of November he had completely skipped a level and was put in the regular pre-k class. He has just loved going to preschool and I will miss those awesome teachers he has there.

Yeah for Riverside Preschool!

Here are some pictures of his graduation presentation...

He was so excited to see us when we walked in!

This was one of the "silly songs" they performed. A-tutta-tatta!

Getting his cute little diploma!


Cheese! So excited!

I think his favorite part was the cookies and punch! I kept losing track of him, and I have no idea what the final count was, but I know he had a lot!


This is Karen-Jane. She was his first preschool teacher and worked wonders with him!


And with Miss Tamarie. She was so cute! It was so nice to get to meet her ;) (her first baby is due next week)

And Miss Anna. She's from Brazil and has the coolest accent! Ethan was always talking about Miss Tamarie and Miss Anna!

Daddy and Ethan! Cheese! What handsome guys!

Ethan asked to hold Ariana.


And one of the best parts about this whole preschool thing...the bus came to the house to pick him up! He loved going on the bus!

And with his bus driver (I never did get her name) and the aide, Shanelle. I will really miss having those two drive him to school. It gave me a lot of comfort seeing Ethan buckled in a car seat. I don't know what's going to happen when he rides the regular bus to school next year. I'll probably get on with him, make sure he sits down, and tell him to STAY! ;)

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile