I've seen the light!
4:03 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
2005 Toyota Sienna!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I did not want mini-van. I was too young and hip and cool to own a mini-van. If I needed a bigger car, it would be an SUV or a crossover. Well, after Ariana was born, and the issue of our small car became a claustrophobic problem, we started talking about what we wanted to get. Both Charles and I agreed on an SUV... then gas prices started going up and the decision to get a mini-van was made for us. Well, I've seen the light and I am absolutely in LOVE with my new mini-van!
So...announcing the newest member of our family...
R.J. (short, for Rachel's Joy)
Welcome!
We've been searching for you for a VERY long time!
Quick history for history's sake...
Found it on KSL cars, liked the year, Loved the price, had my brother Travis test drive it for me, becuase it was in Draper, he liked it, took it home for Cynthia's OK, she loved it, I called on Monday to make an offer, they accepted the offer, they mailed down the paperwork, we mailed up a check and the signed paper work, my brother Dallas drove it down on Thursday and ...Voila! new van!
all right...don't I look good as a mini-van mom?
I'm not so excited or anything!
Anyone who knows me, knows that I did not want mini-van. I was too young and hip and cool to own a mini-van. If I needed a bigger car, it would be an SUV or a crossover. Well, after Ariana was born, and the issue of our small car became a claustrophobic problem, we started talking about what we wanted to get. Both Charles and I agreed on an SUV... then gas prices started going up and the decision to get a mini-van was made for us. Well, I've seen the light and I am absolutely in LOVE with my new mini-van!
So...announcing the newest member of our family...
R.J. (short, for Rachel's Joy)
Welcome!
We've been searching for you for a VERY long time!
Quick history for history's sake...
Found it on KSL cars, liked the year, Loved the price, had my brother Travis test drive it for me, becuase it was in Draper, he liked it, took it home for Cynthia's OK, she loved it, I called on Monday to make an offer, they accepted the offer, they mailed down the paperwork, we mailed up a check and the signed paper work, my brother Dallas drove it down on Thursday and ...Voila! new van!






1 comments:
You look great as a mini-van mom!
Post a Comment