Some Stinkin' Cute Kids!

3:52 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
My Three Bedlamites!



These pictures don't really have anything to do with each other, but they're all under the theme "Stinkin' Cute Kids" so here ya go!

I couldn't decide which of these was cuter, so I just put them both up. Ethan is such an awesome big brother! There have been times that I'll ask Ethan to hold Ariana while I get some stuff finished up and he'll talk sweetly to her, and hold so carefully! And he loves to hold her too! It's so fun to see them together!




Ariana found her thumb!! She kicked herself out of her swaddle, but put herself back to sleep with her thumb! This is a big deal becuase she refuses to take a pacifier! (however, after I took the picture, she woke up and saw me standing there and wanted to eat...so...anyway...)

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile