Ariana 4 Months

12:14 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Ariana turned 4 months old in May (yeah, it's been a while since I posted, but now I'm trying to get caught up!)
She's such a fun, wonderful, calm, happy baby!

She weighed in at 16 lbs at her 4 month check up! I forget the length, but she's VERY healthy! I've got to get a picture of just her thighs one of these days! I love 'em!

She officially rolled over from her front to her back. She doesn't mind her tummy, so she doesn't roll very much, but when she does, it's soooo cute to watch! He head will start, she'll be twisted around like a pretzel, then her bum and legs will finally follow...SO CUTE!!

Here are some pictures of Ariana as a 4 month old!

I love this dress! It's the ultimate frilly, pink, fluffy-ness of dresses known to baby-kind! Everytime she wears it, the line from "Despicable Me" pops into my head "She's so FLUFFY I'm gonna DIE!! "She's so FLUFFY!!!"

She also loves to eat this dress...yummmy!

This is my happy baby! She's sooo happy!

"wrestling" with Ethan. Ethan would put his head under her head and she would just suck and chew to no end and Ethan would just lay there and giggle! So cute! Get 'im Ariana!




Hangin' out with Grandpa Frost!

I'm so in love with this baby! She's such a joy and her brother and sister adore her!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile