Ella's 3!!

1:29 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I can't believe my baby is 3! She's such a wonderful, beautiful, fun little girl! She always keeps me on my toes! She has a spunky personality, and LOVES girly things, but has no problem riding bikes, playing in the dirt, and playing ball with the boys. When I get her dressed up on Sundays, she'll look at herself in her pretty church dress and say "I'm a Princess!" and she is! She's my princess! She's very loving to her little sister, and loves to be with Ethan. She asks where Ethan is whenever she can't find him! I love this little bedlamite!!

Her birthday fell on a Sunday, the day after my Lieto! concert so I wasn't prepared. I had plenty of cake mixes, but no powdered sugar for frosting. So, I baked a cake and we sang happy birthday to her with candles, and ate the cake. She didn't know what she was missing! She's only 3! She was mostly excited for the candles.

The next day, on Monday, (after I bought powdered sugar) I invited her friends and cousins to the park to play. I made cupcakes and we sang to her again.

Here's my sweet girl in one of my favorite outfits!

Getting ready to sing happy birthday!


Yummy cupcakes!!

Love this picture of Emma, look at those blue eyes!

The party lasted so long that I had Charles run and get a bunch of Pizzas for dinner and we all just hung out played and talked and had a lot of fun!

A couple weeks later, Grandma and Grandpa Frost came down and brought some gifts for Ella! She was so excited to open them!


Yeah! Food! She loved it!

and one more...

A new set of dishes! These are soooo cute!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for some great presents! Ella plays with them everyday, and it's a hit with the neighborhood kids too!

Happy Birthday my sweet Ella!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile