Aunt Becky's Wedding...FINALLY!!!

11:53 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Becky, Charles' 2nd oldest sister got married on Saturday the 12th. It was a chilly, windy day, which is why there are no pictures at the temple, but here are some fun pictures from the reception...


These amazing dresses were made by Mindy, Charles' sister. All I can say is WOW!
(and my girls looked stinkin' cute in then too!


Cheese!


Ariana didn't like the dress much, she couldn't crawl or anything...

This is the best I got here...Ariana was DONE!

Ariana and Marissa were slightly happier to be held...



EWWWWW! (Ethan is the kid facing the camera...)





The Cake...

Ella was so "Princessy" this night...

Charles was supposed to be supervising the gift taking, but he usually could be found talking to old friends that came through...


The bridesmaids...

Lisa taking a picture of me taking a picture of her taking a picture...



Ethan disappeared for a while, and when I found him, he was in the kitchen, washing cups...

And having a lot of fun!


I seriously wished I could have done this...Just bowed my head a took a little nap, like Grandma Lane...

Cutting the cake!

Matt got a head start on her...

But Becky got her revenge...





Throwing the bouquet...


Ella followed Becky around and "helped" her with her train...

Becky and Ariana!


Charles and Jessie...

Jessie and Ella...

It was a fun night...but everyone is glad its over! After the cleanup...we didn't leave the church until 11:30, and Charles and I didn't get to bed until 1 am! I think Mom Frost is still recuperating, and It's been almost a week :0)

You may notice that there are no pictures with families...there wasn't time. Just for histories' sake, I was wearing a beautiful new skirt that Mindy made for me.

We're very happy for you Becky and Matt! Good luck on your new life!

































0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile