November 1st...snow...

1:13 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Apparently, it was a record year warm Halloween, to which I am EXTREMELY grateful...but the next day, November 1st, Salt Lake showed its true colors and snowed...


I opened the window to show Ella and she started jumping up and down and yelling "Mom! It's snowing!!" and then insisted on going out in it..



I bought this coat 3 years ago at a Wal-Mart black Friday sale and thinking I would use them the next year, got them big (I got one for Ethan too). This is the first year they've fit...



Ella lasted all of 10 min, before saying she was cold, but she had fun for that 10 min (and it was 10 min. longer than I thought she'd be out, she's rather a wuss when it comes to the cold...)

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile