
Charles is now officially older than me! (again)
He specifically said he didn't want anything for his birthday, and since he had to work on his birthday anyway, I just decided to have an nice dinner and birthday ice cream for desert (I don't make cakes for Charles, they usually end up yucky becuase they have to be whole wheat and sugar free) so I got him some sugar free ice cream and stuck a candle on it...

I know I have birthday candles somewhere, but I can't remember where I put them after the move, so I got a tea light and that worked. The kids were excited anyway...

Ella is helping Daddy blow out the candle. As we were sitting eating our ice cream, Ethan kept asking when the party was going to come. He was waiting for more people to come to celebrate Daddy's birthday. Ella sang Happy Birthday to Daddy all day...

And I had to add this on...the first official snow (that stuck) of the season... (November 5th) When Ethan saw it was snowing the night before, he couldn't sleep for an hour! and was up bright and early the next morning to go out and play in it. Sadly, becuase he decided to get Ariana out of her bed (he had done it before and told to never do it again), and then let her crawl off his bed and she fell to the floor, (That was quite a wake up call for Charles and me) he had to clean out Daddy's car before he could play in the snow. He wasn't able to play in it until after about 4:00 becuase of all the things going on that day. (Funeral, hair cuts etc.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment