Christmas 2011

2:32 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Christmas this year was spent at my mom's house. If we had still been living in St. George, we would have been there this year anyway, so it worked out (and I really needed to see my mommy and daddy!)

Christmas Eve was very fun. It was kind of chaotic as we finished last minute cleaning and shopping (Charles and Dad went to the store a lot that afternoon) and baking.
After everyone's dinner, everyone came over and sang Christmas songs, then went home to do their own Christmas Eve...



Singing Christmas songs...


And Ethan, Ella and Ariana opened their pajamas...







What a cute bunch of kids!

Look at what Santa brought!!!

Christmas morning was fun...we finally had to go wake up Ethan...We had Breakfast then...

lined up to see what Santa brought!!!

Ariana got a head start...

Santa brought her some great learning toys!

Ethan got a remote control truck and...

Horton Hears a Who!!
Ella got princess dress-ups!



Daddy got accessories for his new cell phone!


and Mommy got a new memory card for her camera!
(this is the second Christmas in a row I've been pregnant...If I'm pregnant next Christmas, someone needs to shoot me!)

Then we opened presents!

More dishes and kitchen paraphernalia for Ella's new kitchen (that was at home, but she didn't know about it until she came home)


A new blender attachment for my Bosch! (I also got the food processor attachment too!)

Ariana had a lot of fun opening presents...

Her very first doll! Thanks grandma Gough!


Ethan's opening a....

A Play-doh activity set!!

And Ethan's next favorite present...

VOLCANO BOOKS!! (He's totally obsessed with volcanoes!)

And Ariana got a cute outfit with this cute coat!


And Grandma and I got "Cloak" a book written by my cousin James Gough...

A bubble necklace! From Ethan!

And for Daddy, a much needed new Leatherman! Now he can stop using my kitchen knives to splice wires!

And a new outfit for Ella!
(Ethan got a new outfit too, but he has enough pants to last this year, so I got them a size to big, and they were too big for him to wear)

Ella and Ariana also both got matching dresses! Their first sister dresses! I'll have to post pictures at another time.

We went to church and Charles and I sang with the rest of the siblings for a special musical number, then we came home, ate dinner, and waited for my brother Chad to call from his mission...That was a lot of fun!

The rest of the evening was spent relaxing and eating ourselves sick and watching movies.

It was a wonderful memorable Christmas!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile