Camping?..Heck no! Let's go shopping!!

1:28 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
 We attempted to go camping...but it didn't work out.  I had the van packed, and we were ready to go as soon as daddy came home from work.  We drove up the canyon, and all the campsites were full.  It was too late to try all the other canyons, and we were hungry, so we stopped at a picnic area, got the food out, roasted hotdogs, and then went home...
(upside...I got to sleep in my own bed!  downside, the kids were bummed!)






So...we decided to go school shopping the next morning!  Charles got a gift card to Tanger Outlets up in Park City, so we made a day of it and shopped!  We got some great stuff for the kids, I found a pair of shorts, and Charles got some much needed new slacks and shirts!

 This is on the merry-go-round after our 6 1/2 hour shopping spree!


 It really wasn't going that fast...but he had fun!

 Where the heck am I!

And just a random picture of my cute little Ariana!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile