Ethan's First Day of School!

3:21 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yay!  Finally the day I've been waiting for since school got out!  The first day of school!  I was more excited than he was, but he was still pretty excited!
Ethan's officially in 1st Grade!

 He's getting so big!  and he's getting these weird smiles...

 Ariana is ready to go to school too! (well, almost...)

 All three kids...I have no idea what Ella's doing... but it's sure funny...

In front of his classroom!  He was so excited to go in!

 one more shot!  Room 2, Mrs. Anderson!

After we took the pictures at his door, Ethan went outside to play.  Ella and Ethan ran ahead of me and I found them both playing on the playground.  Ethan had a fun first day of school, and is having a lot of fun in first grade!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile