Just an experiment...

5:55 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
so, Just for me, and really not for anything else, I wonder how many people actually read my blog.  Not that it matters, I'm just curious.  I do this blog for my family history, so I can keep track of events, so even if no one reads it, I'm going to keep going...I'm just curious.

Now I also understand that I'm not a consistent blogger, so it won't surprise me in the slightest if no one sees this, but like I said, it's an experiment.

So, in order to keep this interesting I'm making our big announcement on my blog first, to see how many comments I get.  So...here ya go...Baby #5 is on its way!


We are due July 9th.  We, and especially the kids are super excited.  I'm excited, but also really nervous considering my last experience with my last newborn...but still excited.

So here we go!

To announce it to both our parents, I made up this little poem, and made a book with each of the kids drawing a picture:

Four Little Monkeys

Four Little Monkeys
As playful as can be
Love jumping
Playing and teasing,
As anyone can see.
So listen to this story
About each and every one,
And how they are so different
Yet loved more than a ton.

The First Little Monkey
Is the oldest of the bunch.
He is very clever
And loves to make things crunch.
Volcanoes are his hobby
And asks questions every day,
But anything makes him happy,
As long as he has a say.

The Second Little Monkey
Is the “monkiest” of all.
She climbs to the top of anything
And very rarely falls.
She loves to be a princess
And her imagination soars
From tea-parties to dinosaurs
Her mind is never bored.

The Third Little Monkey
Is making her place known
She loves to play and laugh and sing
But her lion is her own
From dressing-up
To Coloring all over on the walls
This little monkey is watching
And is learning to do it all.

 The Fourth Little Monkey
Is the smallest of the bunch,
But she loves to climb on top of tables,
More than just a touch.
She watches very closely
and is learning from the best,
And already has passed
Many very important tests.

But Four Little Monkeys
Though loved so thoroughly,
Just didn’t seem complete,
So just you wait and see,
A fifth little monkey
Is on approach next year.
July the ninth is our best guess,
So get ready for the cheers!

So Five Little Monkeys
May soon be jumping on the bed,
Or teasing Mr. Crocodile,
Or bumping their little heads.
But we are all excited,
As excited as can be,
To increase our love,

And expand our eternal family!

3 comments:

The Tylkas said...

Exciting!!!

shaunita said...

Woot! May you have a smooth pregnancy and a birth with no complications and a perfect little new born.

Rob and Jen Raybould said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Congrats - that is so exciting! I love reading your blog. Let me know if you have any issues with mine since it's private!
Jenni

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile