Fall Break 2014

11:36 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I love fall break!  It's the perfect time to go down to St. George and visit.  This year was different, everyone decided to go camping!  Mom and Jan made arrangements to stay at Ben Lott's Ranch in Leeds and it ended up being so fun.  The kids were NEVER bored.  There were so many toys and things to do that they didn't stop until they were forced to.  (mostly for meals and sleeping)

 Elizabeth got hit with a zip line
Huge bump (bigger than I've ever seen!) gash on forehead, owies all over the rest of the face.  Pretty traumatic.









These hamster wheels were so much fun!  I don't think they stopped moving all weekend...


 What would camping be like without games!


 and there was even a castle...dress-ups courtesy of Grandma...and this epic shot courtesy of Princess Ella!


 Then they started hanging on to the outside...



 And this one you can get right on top...


 I need one of these to keep my children contained and occupied at the same time...

 ATV trailer ride!




And..a shot of the "owie" the next day.




We celebrated Chad's birthday and Acadia's 1 year birthday on the 17th...






(and it was my birthday on the 12th, but I didn't have anywhere to put this one picture)

We had a blast!  It was so fun to spend time with family and cousins.  A very unforgettable weekend!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile