Random...
10:20 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
We've had some beautiful sunsets lately...this picture just does't do it justice!
(September)
She really wanted to play babies with the girls...
"wrestling" with daddy...
I was taking Alayna's picture at her 2 month well-child...and these two girls wanted theirs done too...
I told Elizabeth to look up...
2 month check up!!
Sweet little smile...
Love her cheeks!
Love this gummy smile!
She's "saying" something here...sure wish I knew how to speak "baby"
This is my mascara...surprisingly, it didn't get on her clothes or on anything that it didn't wipe off easily...sadly I had to buy a new tube.
And Alayna found her thumb! (October 7th)
Because of this, she has been sleeping in longer in the morning and now sleeps completely through the night!!
(September)
She really wanted to play babies with the girls...
"wrestling" with daddy...
I was taking Alayna's picture at her 2 month well-child...and these two girls wanted theirs done too...
I told Elizabeth to look up...
2 month check up!!
Sweet little smile...
Love her cheeks!
Love this gummy smile!
She's "saying" something here...sure wish I knew how to speak "baby"
This is my mascara...surprisingly, it didn't get on her clothes or on anything that it didn't wipe off easily...sadly I had to buy a new tube.
And Alayna found her thumb! (October 7th)
Because of this, she has been sleeping in longer in the morning and now sleeps completely through the night!!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment