Ogden Temple Open House
9:38 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
We went to the Ogden Temple Open House the first weekend in September, which also was the very last day it was open! It was a wonderful perfect day and the temple was gorgeous! One thing I specifically remember was walking through the celestial room and looking back and seeing Charles and all my children and the spirit hit me really strong that this is where I want to to be with my whole family! There isn't another more perfect place to be! I hope my children felt it too!
The kids' favorite part about the whole thing?...the water of course!
Charles carried Alayna the whole time, and she, being the sweet angel she is, slept the whole time!
I just waited for one to fall in...
I loved this opportunity to be at the temple with my little family!
The kids' favorite part about the whole thing?...the water of course!
Charles carried Alayna the whole time, and she, being the sweet angel she is, slept the whole time!
I just waited for one to fall in...
I loved this opportunity to be at the temple with my little family!






0 comments:
Post a Comment