Alayna 1 month! (and other random pictures)
7:45 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
(Yes, I know I'm late but I finally got the pictures off my phone and onto the computer...so enjoy anyway)
I'm just seriously in love with this baby! So is the rest of the family. We have all been totally and completely smitten!
I love this gummy smile! I sure love the sweet angel girl!
These pictures were actually taken the day after...so on August 12th...
Dancing queen!!
Still am in love with this sweet angel!
How cute is this picture!!! I absolutely love these little girls. They are the cutest when they play together!
She saw me with my phone out and came right over...
Ella wanted to see what her hair looked like, so I took a picture and showed her. She liked it. I thought it was pretty cute too.
I'm just seriously in love with this baby! So is the rest of the family. We have all been totally and completely smitten!
I love this gummy smile! I sure love the sweet angel girl!
These pictures were actually taken the day after...so on August 12th...
Dancing queen!!
Still am in love with this sweet angel!
How cute is this picture!!! I absolutely love these little girls. They are the cutest when they play together!
She saw me with my phone out and came right over...
Ella wanted to see what her hair looked like, so I took a picture and showed her. She liked it. I thought it was pretty cute too.













0 comments:
Post a Comment