More Randomness
12:11 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
These were some random pictures taken in October...
My friend Tangela gave Alayna this dress. It's so cute! I just love it!
And Elizabeth's owie a few days later
I really don't know what this puppy did to be "strung up" but it must've been something serious. They tied it up with a jump rope. We "rescued" it soon after this picture was taken. All the blood had rushed to it's head, but other than that it was ok.
My friend Tangela gave Alayna this dress. It's so cute! I just love it!
And Elizabeth's owie a few days later
I really don't know what this puppy did to be "strung up" but it must've been something serious. They tied it up with a jump rope. We "rescued" it soon after this picture was taken. All the blood had rushed to it's head, but other than that it was ok.









0 comments:
Post a Comment