Charles
3:45 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I'd like to get mushy for a little bit and talk about the love of my life. My wonderful husband, is just that...wonderful! I have never been more happy, my entire life, than the day I married him, and everyday after that has gotten better and better. He's such a wonderful man. He works so hard at what he does. He sacrifices so much for me and the kids. He loves spending time with his family and I love watching him play with the kids. And, he always makes me feel special, like I'm one of a kind. Even when he comes home to me with my hair frizzy and no makeup, he still tells me I'm beautiful. I think it takes a special man to not run the other way when I'm like that. And, the most important part that makes him so wonderful, is that he puts up with me. He has amazing patience and is very supportive of whatever decision I make.
I LOVE YOU CHARLES!!






2 comments:
testing...
I'm glad you and Charles are so very happy Rachel. You deserve the very best!
Post a Comment