1:20 PM Edit This 3 Comments »

I sure love my kids! They get along so well together (yeah, I know, all you moms who are rolling your eyes at me and saying "yeah, mine did too until they got older). I just hope it lasts. Here is a picture of them at the store. Ella doesn't fit in her carrier anymore, so I can't stick her in the main cart, and Ethan in the seat. I'm grateful for stores that have these little cars. This is their first drive together. Aren't they adorable? They got a lot of smiles from passers-by.

3 comments:

Angie said...

She is so adorable Rach! That's funny she's 27 inches at 9 months. Lexie is really tall and grows out of outfits with feet in them before she should. I'm glad you have a blog so I can see your cute kids! We'll have to come by next time we make it to St. George.

Gough Clan said...

Oh I LOVE IT! She is sooooo cute.

Mary said...

Rachel it is so good to see you on the blogging world. I love keeping in touch with everyone this way. I feel like we aren't so far away. I can't beleive how big Ella has gotten, she is adorbale. From what you posted about Ethan he sounds much like John, very sweet and cautious about all that he does. Both of your children are so cute. We miss you guys.

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile