Ethan

2:05 PM Edit This 2 Comments »


As the first official post (because the post from creation doesn't count) I'd like to introduce my oldest and only son, Ethan Frost. He is a sweet little boy and I love him very very much! He is the type of child, even at 2 1/2 to never rush into anything, and he's been that way since he was born. He has to analyze and see if it's something he really wants to do before he'll do it. His latest craze has been dancing, especially ballroom dancing. He loves watching it, but hasn't tried it himself yet. (Maybe when Ella is walking.) He loves playing with his little sister, and I love watching them together. He loves balls. They occupy his time the most and he is an all around, all out blanket and thumb boy. Luckily, his thumb is attached, but we certainly can't go ANYWHERE without his blanket.

2 comments:

Becky said...

lol... Rachel... Kiersten is a blanket baby too! She takes her blankets around everywhere and uses them as "pretty dresses" when she's watching princess movies.

Michael and Bonnie said...

Cute Ethan! I remember when he was born :)Cute family!

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile