Ella

11:03 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
This is Ella with her first pony Tail

Now the spotlight is for my little Ella. What a sweet girl. I had decided I never wanted a girl, so much trouble and emotions when they got older. How glad I am I was blessed with a little girl. She is so different from Ethan, even as a baby. She loves her mommy, in fact, when I'm out of sight for more than five minutes, she let's me know she's ready to see me again. She hit high "c" when she was born, and has hit it ever since, happy or mad. She is almost completely opposite personality of Ethan. She hates solid food, won't even open her mouth for the spoon, and has only slept through the night maybe five times. Ethan, was opposite, loved food, and slept very well. Luckily, they are both easy going. Ella loves her big brother. Whenever he's playing, she wants to be down playing. she always smiles and "talks" to him. It's so sweet to see them together. She has her own strong personality. I love you Ella!!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile