Valentines Day
9:21 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
I know it's a few weeks late, but it took me a while to get the picture off my mom's camera. I wanted to take our camera with us so I could take lots of pictures, but the battery wasn't charged.
I consider this the best Valentines Day ever!! Charles and I had the opportunity to go the a formal dinner and dance put on every year by the Black Family Foundation called "Unforgettable". It was black tie all the way, and we rose to the occasion. We got Charles a tux, and I was actually able to fit into some of my formals from high school! (WAHOO!!!) The dinner was at the Marriot Ballroom. It was formal (three forks per person) the food was awesome and the ballroom was beautifully decorated. There was dancing and Jordan Bluth was the entertainment. (If you don't know who he is, he could give Josh Groban a run for his money) It was incredibly romantic and so wonderful. We pretty much danced the night away. It was really nice to be able to go out just the two of us, on an acutal date, and it sure beat dinner and a movie. I recommend it to anyone! It is put on every year as a fundraser and all the proceeds to the a charity, this year it was Dixie Care and Share. I sure have a wonderful mommy who took care of the kids for us!






3 comments:
So fun! You both look great :)
It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Rachel you look GREAT!!
Yeah, pictures. You guys look GREAT! I am so happy you guys got to go. Can't wait for girls night tomorrow.
Post a Comment