Brian Reagan!!

5:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So, to end our fun and exciting week, we booked it back to St. George Saturday night for the Brian Reagan concert at Tuacahn. Wow! It was amazing! Becky and Anita also made one more trip down so they could go as well. Can I just say IT WAS AWESOME!!!



This guy, Kermit Apeo (sp?) opened for Brian. He had me laughing so hard that my chest hurt. I thought I would die. Then...

... out comes Brian Reagan. Saying he was funny would be an understatement. He is an awesome performer and the best part is, he's clean! Very fun and enjoyable to listen to. They both gave an amazing performance. If I ever have the chance to see him again, I'm soooo there!

Interestingly enough, Charity, Dustin, Travis and Cynthia were also there, so we all went to Denny's after and got ice cream. We didn't get home until 12:30. So, 9 am church the next morning was experienced in mostly a dreamlike state. We all sure had a lot of fun though!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile