Marissa's Baby Blessing

12:03 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ok, so clever me, we went to Marissa's baby blessing and party and I didn't get a single picture of Marissa. Yay me! We sure had a lot of fun there, the kids included. Ethan had a great time playing with his cousin Tyson, and I know Charles had a very good time catching up with relatives, not that I would know, becuase I was chasing Ethan and Ella and trying to keep them from getting into everything. I had a fun time anyway though.


Here is Ella with Great Grandma Lane. She sat on her lap and was perfectly happy, as long as the walker was there. She was fascinated by it. Look how well they match!


Ethan had a lot of fun playing in the backyard. Here he is on his very first teeter-totter ride with his cousing Tyson.


This is so funny to me. Ella has been grabbing hands and trying to walk, but I didn't think she was so serious about it until she grabbed on to this walker thing-y and took off. I had to hang on to it becuase she would push it so hard, she would always face plant, but she's walking! I got her on video too, which I love becuase her bum waddles as she walks.






And of course, as time wore on, Ella got more and more cranky, so along comes Daddy who cuddles her for a second, and poof! she's out.

It was a lot of fun to get together with Charles' family and catch up!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile