Easter...Again!

12:51 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
We had Easter twice this year. The first time... well, check out the April 13 post and you'll see the first time. The second time was up at Grandma Frost's house. We rarely get to celebrate with them, so it was fun to be able to be up there for their celebration. Everyone had plans for Easter Sunday, so Grandma Frost decided to have it a couple of weeks later. I was up there because my aunt was retiring from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and they had a cool ceremony and everything, so it worked out really well to have this party the same weekend. Sadly, Charles isn't there becuase he had a lot of final projects to catch up on. But we sure had fun!



This is Tyson, Ethan's cousin that is a year older than him. They are anticipating the hunt! It was a very wet hunt.


It didn't take Ethan long to remember what it was all about. He found a lot of eggs. All of them filled with JUNK!!!!



Grandpa Frost is helping Ella with her hunt. She had fun too!


Enjoying their spoils! Don't they look so cute!

Now, the choir retirement. If I get the pictures e-mailed to me, I'll post them, but I haven't gotten them yet. They have this ceremony at the end of the season, which is the end of April, after Music and the Spoken Word. Very cool to go and see that by the way. If anyone get's a chance, GO!
Aunt Miriam has been in the choir 20 years, and she turned 60 the same year. The rules are that you can be in the choir for 20 years, or until you turn 60, whichever comes first. I think the coolest part though was that President Monson was there!! We asked Miriam after and she said there hasn't ever been a prophet come, so this was really special. He even went and played on the organ. No, he can't play! That's what was so funny! Anyway, it was a very special time. I really wish I would have been smart and brought my camera.

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile