I'm one year old!
10:34 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Hi, I'm Ella and it's my birthday! Mommy keeps saying, "I can't believe you're one year old" but I can! Mommy is letting me write this time, because it's my birthday! Well, it was actually two days ago, but we have a lot of people at Grandma's house for what mommy calls a reunion, so we've been over there a lot playing. Boy are those people loud! But everyone says how cute I am, so it must be true.
I'm getting to be a big girl now. I can walk along furniture, stand by myself and stand up by myself (as in, getting to a standing position from sitting without any help), but getting my feet to move without something to hold on to is really scary, and I don't want to try yet!
Mommy keeps putting this stuff on my tray called "food". I only like some things, but I still like Mommy best, and won't give her up for a while. My big brother Ethan likes to play with me. Sometimes he plays too hard, so I yell REALLY loud and mommy comes and rescues me. Brother usually ends up in "time-out" at those times. Lately, I put things in boxes and take them out again. Boy is that fun!
On my birthday, Mommy took me to McDonald's and I ate a lot of french fries. Grandma was there with this thing called a chocolate shake, and I learned to suck that yummy stuff right out of the straw. What can I say, when it comes to getting chocolate, I'm a fast learner.
Later that night, mommy lit a candle and everyone sang "happy birthday". I tried to grab that cool bouncing thing on the end of the candle (brother calls it fire). I almost got it a couple of times, but Daddy kept pulling me back. The cake was sure good!
Mommy says she'll put a lot of pictures on later. And boy will there be a lot.
Bye bye for now!
I'm getting to be a big girl now. I can walk along furniture, stand by myself and stand up by myself (as in, getting to a standing position from sitting without any help), but getting my feet to move without something to hold on to is really scary, and I don't want to try yet!
Mommy keeps putting this stuff on my tray called "food". I only like some things, but I still like Mommy best, and won't give her up for a while. My big brother Ethan likes to play with me. Sometimes he plays too hard, so I yell REALLY loud and mommy comes and rescues me. Brother usually ends up in "time-out" at those times. Lately, I put things in boxes and take them out again. Boy is that fun!
On my birthday, Mommy took me to McDonald's and I ate a lot of french fries. Grandma was there with this thing called a chocolate shake, and I learned to suck that yummy stuff right out of the straw. What can I say, when it comes to getting chocolate, I'm a fast learner.
Later that night, mommy lit a candle and everyone sang "happy birthday". I tried to grab that cool bouncing thing on the end of the candle (brother calls it fire). I almost got it a couple of times, but Daddy kept pulling me back. The cake was sure good!
Mommy says she'll put a lot of pictures on later. And boy will there be a lot.
Bye bye for now!






1 comments:
Well, Happy Birthday Ella! You are such a good writer for being only one! It sounds like you had a fun time on your birthday, and got to try a whole bunch of new and exciting things! Have a great day, and tell mommy, "Hi" for me!
Post a Comment