After Christmas Fun!
8:29 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
The Day after Christmas we decided to try out the new baby backpack we got. There's a trail across the street where we live that runs down by the Virgin River (as we came to find out later) so we decided to check it out. It took a lot longer than we planned. The trail split into two roads. We chose one, and walked...and walked...and walked. We got to the end, (indicated by yellow posts and a bench) but thought it would circle around the bluff. Not wanting to go the long way back, we decided to keep going forward. As we circled the bluff, and up a little hill, we noticed the trail was nowhere to be seen, but up ahead, we could see...THE DUMP!! So, we turned around and went back the way we came, vowing that next weekend we would see where the other trail went! (we did and prefer that one)
Ella Fell asleep the last 1/2 hour or so, and Ethan had to be carried a ways, but overall, he walked most of the way. The next morning, he got out of bed walking like an old man and moaning. I guess we should get the kid more exercise :) The last 1/4 mile was straight uphill, which was the killer, considering how far we had already gone.
This is an old car at the trail head.
She loves to ride in this. We let her get out and walk for a bit, but she get's so excited to get back in!

This is Ella's Christmas Dress that is a size too big (yes, I did that on purpose) but still worked to wear the Sunday after Christmas (we rolled up the sleeves by the time we got to church) Next year, it will fit perfectly and be even cuter!!

And this is me trying my hardest to read the book I got for Christmas. I didn't get much reading done while they were jumping on me, but nonetheless, finished it that day! And it was a really really good book. I highly recommend the series to anyone!!

Ella Fell asleep the last 1/2 hour or so, and Ethan had to be carried a ways, but overall, he walked most of the way. The next morning, he got out of bed walking like an old man and moaning. I guess we should get the kid more exercise :) The last 1/4 mile was straight uphill, which was the killer, considering how far we had already gone.
This is Ella's Christmas Dress that is a size too big (yes, I did that on purpose) but still worked to wear the Sunday after Christmas (we rolled up the sleeves by the time we got to church) Next year, it will fit perfectly and be even cuter!!
And this is me trying my hardest to read the book I got for Christmas. I didn't get much reading done while they were jumping on me, but nonetheless, finished it that day! And it was a really really good book. I highly recommend the series to anyone!!






1 comments:
So... what book series was it?
Post a Comment