Ariana is 1!!!

3:25 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I can't believe my little baby Ariana is 1! This year has gone by so fast! I'm still reeling!
Monday the 16th was the big day. It snowed all day so we didn't go anywhere, but we still had a small party for her. Most of Charles' family, and Travis and his family came over to help us celebrate!
Enjoy the pictures

The Birthday cake! I made a double cake which worked really well, considering how many people we had over...



The whole crew...the only ones missing are my family...(*sniff*)

Singing "Happy Birthday"! Ariana started leading us halfway through...




Her first slice of cake!...




Travis' finger... ( I just thought it was a funny picture :)

And digging in...


And getting farther in...

And NOT LIKING IT!!!


Spitting it out!


Do I really have to eat this!?!

And spitting it out again...she really didn't like it...

We we gave her a cookie. She loved the cookie! and she ate the whole cookie!

And presents! This one is from Grandma and Grandpa Frost!

It's a toy remote control! Once she got her hand on it...she didn't let it go the rest of the night!


And from Aunt Mindy and Uncle Troy...

A cute toy that spins in the middle. Ariana had a lot of fun turning it, but notice she still has the remote in her hand...

We had a lot of fun for her birthday and I still can't believe it's been a year. She's such a wonderful baby and has been very tolerant of her very loving older brother and sister.

Some fun facts about her:

She does not like to eat sweet things (including fruit) We've just barely gotten her to eat some pears, but even that's hit and miss.

She LOVES noodles...any kind and in whatever sauce...But she prefers cheesy/creamy sauce to marinara.

She has just recently started liking some vegetables...broccoli and carrots

She has 2 teeth...still (since she was 9 mos. old)

She weened herself the week after Christmas

She's taken some first steps and can stand on her own, but hasn't really tried to venture out on her own yet.

I can't keep a bow in her hair

Her comfort object is her thumb and my hair...yes, both together.

She's a very sweet little girl!

Stats to come

We love you Ariana! Thanks for being a part of our family

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile