It's "Snow" much fun!
3:09 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
On Human Right's Day, it snowed...a lot (although I found out later that this wasn't a big storm...YIKES!!) Luckily for us, we bought the kids snow bibs, Ethan new boots, and Ella a new coat at a really good clearance sale so we were ready for it! (and mommy got some much needed boots)
They worked great! I don't think the kids even felt the cold. They sure had a lot of fun though...mostly at throwing snow at mommy and each other.
Enjoy the pictures!

Ethan loving the snow!

She "fell down" a lot in the snow. Yup...the snow bibs work wonders! She actually slid down the hill on her bum...
They loved throwing the snow at each other. It was really lite so it didn't pack into balls at all, so they just threw hand fulls of powder.
Ariana doesn't like it! Can you blame her...no gloves on...

Ella getting mommy with some snow!
I think Ethan just threw some at mommy...

Then a neighborhood kid joined in the fun. Ella was content to just let him hit her with snow...
Ethan didn't like the snow blowing in his face, so we wrapped a scarf around his face and he was happy after that...
And a random funny cute pictures of Ariana, that I really don't have any other place for.
CHEESE!!! She still only has two teeth!
They worked great! I don't think the kids even felt the cold. They sure had a lot of fun though...mostly at throwing snow at mommy and each other.
Enjoy the pictures!
Ethan loving the snow!
She "fell down" a lot in the snow. Yup...the snow bibs work wonders! She actually slid down the hill on her bum...
Ella getting mommy with some snow!
Then a neighborhood kid joined in the fun. Ella was content to just let him hit her with snow...
And a random funny cute pictures of Ariana, that I really don't have any other place for.






0 comments:
Post a Comment