A week of fun!

3:28 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Charles went home the 26th becuase he had to work, but I stayed down in St. George with the kids and played for a week. Enjoy these random pictures from our week of fun!

First thing we did was go and feed the ducks! Grandma had been saving up yucky bread for a while so we had a lot to feed them...






Ariana loved watching the action!

Charity and the girls came too, but for some reason I didn't get any pictures of all of them together...

We spent a lot of time outside too. The weather was perfect! Half the time the kids didn't even need coats. It was wonderful to see the sun again!

The kids played in Grandma's backyard with their cousins...



and Grandpa chased Smalls trying to get the stick from him...the kids loved it!


Still chasing him...

Ethan had a blast blowing a pipe into the dirt and seeing it puff up around it at the bottom...

Ariana and Grandma!


Holden loves the swing! (FYI, I tried putting Ariana in the swing and she did NOT like it!)

The girl cousins also played dress up a lot...and Derek got in on the action any chance he could!


What a cute little boy princess!

With all the activities we did...Ella slept hard....This was at 10:00 am the next morning...she was out cold...with her head hanging off the side of the bed!

Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas gift to the grand-kids was to take them out to McDonalds for dinner. It's something they look forward to every year. They love playing in the PlayPlace...

and It's relaxing for the adults to be able to just sit and talk...


Although I guess the conversation can get boring sometimes...(yup, he's really asleep)

We went to Chad's friend's wedding reception while we were down there...


I couldn't resist this picture with Ella standing next to her.


So cute. Congrats Maggie!

During the week, we also had a girls night, where, spur of the moment, decided to go see Breaking Dawn. That was so much fun!

And Grandpa and Uncle Daniel decided to tear up the tile on the kitchen floor to put down new laminate...looks great but it was such a mess! (I wish I had gotten before and after pictures, it looks soooo much better!)

It was a fun week, and it was really hard to come back home. We'll never forget the fun we had! Thanks for making it special!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile