Football Family
1:22 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It was my youngest brother's last football game on October 15th. The last Gough to play football at Snow Canyon High School. It was very sad. Football is a part of our life. And now its over. Sure we'll have the next generation coming up soon enough, but it's just not the same.
SC played Pine View (ranked #1 in the region) for their last game. We just expected them to lose, but... SC won and it was considered a major upset. SC didn't go on to any playoff games, but becuase of that win, they ended their season on an incredibly high note.
So...here are some pictures of the last day of football in the life of the Gough's

It was senior appreciation, so here is my brother and mom and dad. (Chad is 65)
My Brothers sang the National Anthem at this game as well. Here they are getting ready to go out...
Jared, Jason, Dan
(middle) Travis, Dallas and Dustin. Dustin Coaches football, which is why he's not in the same shirt as the others.

And here they are singing. Sorry about the Video. By the time I figured out how to get it on video, they were already half-way through, and then my camera doesn't zoom back out, so I zoomed in and had to stay there. They sounded good though.

And of course my cute kids having fun at the game. Charles came and got them a little before half-time becuase they weren't feeling good, (runny noses, cough) and so I could really enjoy the game.

And the aftermath...
My family doesn't get emotional a lot, but we get emotional over football. Here we are, the last game and everyone is crying.
Chad was a captain, so he's leading them in their final S...C...H...S jumping jacks
Football Momma...
It's not very often a brother coaches a brother in High School... This was a very special year for both of them.
And of course, football hugs! This a tradition after every game, and now it's the last time...
(Side note. I have never hugged any of my brothers in their football stuff becuase they stink so bad, well, I hugged Chad. And yup, he stunk)

Very emotional end of game Chad

And all the bros. All but Dad and Dan played football at Snow Canyon. Dan Played for Pine View.

Chad!! GO GO GO!!
After the game we all headed to Denny's for more celebration. We didn't get done until 12:30, and I didn't get home until 1:00AM. But it was sure a lot of fun!!
SC played Pine View (ranked #1 in the region) for their last game. We just expected them to lose, but... SC won and it was considered a major upset. SC didn't go on to any playoff games, but becuase of that win, they ended their season on an incredibly high note.
So...here are some pictures of the last day of football in the life of the Gough's
It was senior appreciation, so here is my brother and mom and dad. (Chad is 65)
My Brothers sang the National Anthem at this game as well. Here they are getting ready to go out...
And here they are singing. Sorry about the Video. By the time I figured out how to get it on video, they were already half-way through, and then my camera doesn't zoom back out, so I zoomed in and had to stay there. They sounded good though.
And of course my cute kids having fun at the game. Charles came and got them a little before half-time becuase they weren't feeling good, (runny noses, cough) and so I could really enjoy the game.
And the aftermath...
My family doesn't get emotional a lot, but we get emotional over football. Here we are, the last game and everyone is crying.
(Side note. I have never hugged any of my brothers in their football stuff becuase they stink so bad, well, I hugged Chad. And yup, he stunk)
Very emotional end of game Chad
And all the bros. All but Dad and Dan played football at Snow Canyon. Dan Played for Pine View.
Chad!! GO GO GO!!
After the game we all headed to Denny's for more celebration. We didn't get done until 12:30, and I didn't get home until 1:00AM. But it was sure a lot of fun!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment