The Wedding of Dallas and Taylor

7:40 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Beware, this is going to be a HUGE post!

Dallas and Taylor got married October 17, 2009. Here are a lot of pictures of the fun and busy day we had


1st: At the Temple

Aunt Anita was kind enough to come down from Salt Lake and watch the kids while Charles and I went to the sealing. We love you Anita!!

My Cute kids in their cute outfits!



Daddy and Daughter!


Mother of the groom! I love her shirt! (Charity and I picked it out for her!)


The Happy Couple Dallas Wayne and Taylor Livingston Gough



2nd: Luncheon

Charity planned, shopped and put together the luncheon. Without her it couldn't have happened. Here she is with an awesome apron Dustin gave her (FYI, he teaches German at SC)

Love the Apron!


Ella fell asleep mid cookie. Thanks to Aunt Anita for being there to take the kids home for naps while I stayed and helped clean up.


October 17th is also Chad's birthday. But this wasn't any birthday, it was his 18th birthday. So we needed some cool celebration. Charity got a cake for him and a bunch of his friends came and surprised him with it. And yes.. he was surprised.



3rd: The Reception


Jason and Kylie are next! They are getting married May 8th.

Here's a better picture of Ella's dress. I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy her a new dress. This dress is her Christmas dress that we bought her last year for this Christmas. I sewed the green ribbon on so it would match the reception colors better. The bows in her hair were made by a friend that lives across the street who specializes in making really cute bows!



And my two adorable children. Ethan had a great time at the reception center. There was water, and waterfalls everywhere. I should say, Ethan had a great time, Mommy didn't have fun trying to keep Ethan clean and out of the water.



Max, Tanner, Emma and Ella. Cute cousins!!



Cutting the cake. And for those interested, true to Gough fashion, the cake was smeared! Really REALLY smeared!




Now for the dancing. There was dancing for an hour. Here are the bride and groom having their first dance



Some of the cute little cousins watching the dance.

I love this... all seven nephews, in a row watching the dancing. (Elora's on the end)


Daddy and daughter again!

Mother-Groom dance!


Aunt Anita Dancing with Ethan!


Daddy Daughter dance!!


We had a lot of fun dancing. We got a little wild a crazy doing the Bootn' Scootn' Boogie and other fun dances. It was sure fun though!


And they're off!


I love this shot. Notice Dallas giving 5's to the guys. Hmmm....

We had a lot of fun at the reception and we wish Dallas and Taylor luck in their future. Good luck guys. And welcome to the family Taylor! (Good luck being a Gough!)

1 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats Dallas! I can't believe how fast we all grow up and get married and have kids... :)

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile