Halloween!

5:24 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
We had a fun Halloween this year. I think the pictures will tell all. Enjoy!

1st stop - Great Grandma Gough's house. This has become a tradition. We all gather at "triple G's" house and show her the kids costumes.

This is the first wave of kids that came. Jan had to leave to make it to Trevor's pre-school party, so this is the first part....

Ella was the toothfairy. She loves toothbrushes, so...it was pretty easy to convinces her to hang on to her toothbrush.


I have no idea what is so funny to Ethan, he's probably just mimicking another cousin. Ella has actually learned "cheeeese!" and that's what she is saying. By the way, Ethan's a fireman.


This is the second wave of kids. Tanner is Peter Pan and Emma is Minnie mouse. They refused to sit on the couch with the other cousins, so this is an add-on picture.


After "Triple G's" house we went to my dad's school. But...clever me... I didn't get any pictures of the kids or my dad's costume. He was supposed to be Indiana Jones.

After that, we had a quick lunch then headed over to Snow Canyon for their Halloween Parade.
Dustin Teaches German and Chad's a Senior.

Chad - Grease Lightning. He looks pretty cool eh?


I didn't get any cool pictures of Dustin's costume, but it was great! He was a greek guy!
My other two nephews, Nick and Gavin are in this one. Gavin's the football player, and I seriously never figured out what Nick was. I think he was either a Storm Trooper, or a Transformer.

Time for Trick or Treating!!! This was as long as I could get Ella to keep the crown on. We walked a half a block up with Ella, then I dropped Ella off with Charles and took Ethan the rest of the way down the block. It was pretty busy on Juniper! (that's the street we live)


Charles stayed home and passed out Candy. Can you guess what he is? (answer at the end of this post)


I carved all of them! Luckily they were small so it didn't take me long.




Ethan enjoying his candy. Yes I gave Ella some too, but she was plenty sticky from a sucker she just had.

We had a fun Halloween, we even got done with handing out candy in time for the kids to go to bed early! I loved it.

(*answer: Charles is a mother-board)

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile