Ariana's Blessing Dress...
12:32 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I love Ariana's blessing dress...not just because its beautiful, but becuase I know a lot of time, sweat and tears went into making it. My mother-in-law (the best in the world, by the way) made the dress. I wanted to get some special pictures of Ariana in her dress so I asked my neighbor, Lainee, who just started a photography business to take them for me. She did a wonderful job, as you can see by these awesome pictures...


i just love the drool sting...



Love the eyes on his one...it makes her look like a porcelain doll...


Big blue eyes!
Thanks Mom Frost for making her beautiful dress, and thanks Lainee for taking these pictures!


i just love the drool sting...


Love the eyes on his one...it makes her look like a porcelain doll...

Big blue eyes!
Thanks Mom Frost for making her beautiful dress, and thanks Lainee for taking these pictures!






0 comments:
Post a Comment