Ethan is 5!
10:33 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I still can't believe my baby is 5!
Because he is 5, I wanted him to be able to have party with friends and presents...the works!! However, finances are tight, I am SO not a party planner, and prefer things as low maintenance as possible... (A.K.A, kids entertaining themselves)
So I was all set to have a party at the park. Let the kids play for a couple of hours, either on the splash pad, or on the playground, sing "Happy Birthday", have a cupcake, open presents...DONE!
Well, the weather decided to turn foul, so I went to plan B. Still wanted to be low maintenance, so I just had a bunch of games and activities for the kids to do. Awesome idea! I loved it! and so did the kids!
Here are some pictures of Ethan's fun day!
Charles started the party out right by chasing the kids around and hitting them with a balloon. Then, when they would hide under the table, he'd come and bang on the table. That lasted the 1st 15 min. or so. I think I'll start hiring him out. He was really entertaining. At one point, every kid there was running from him, and hiding under the table.
Ethan's Grandma and Grandpa Frost and Aunt Anita (and Aunt Becky for a few hours) came down to celebrate his birthday. They were hoping for nicer weather, but we're glad they came. Ethan and Ella loved having them there!
Grandma Frost played a game of "trouble" with Trouble...I mean Trevor ;)

This is a game that was pretty popular. "Grabbin' Grasshoppers"
Emma and Charity came! Emma was pretty shy about the whole thing.
Ella and Kaylee finger painting. I tried to have a wide variety of activities.
Yet another activity the kids thought up themselves! Blowing up balloons then letting them fly!
Love the fingers after finger painting!
This is the last time I'll be able to do a cupcake for the birthday boy! I could barely fit 5 candles on!

I think this is his favorite part of the whole party!! FIRE!!
Blowing out the candles!
The whole crew eating cupcakes. A total of 7 kids came, Emma isn't at the table becuase she's coloring instead ;)
Trevor and Ethan chowing down on cupcakes!
Yeah! Opening presents! This one is from Tanner...
A baseball and Bat!
This one is from his friend Jace, it was a big squirt-er. Ethan loved it, once I explained what it was and what it did.

He made out like a bandit! He got a lot of great stuff! (He's holding a squirt gun)
And this was one of his favorites! A Nerf dart gun from Grandma and Grandpa Frost!
And Jared is providing the closing entertainment by sucking helium and singing sons from "A Goofy Movie"
We had a lot of fun! I'm so grateful for the people who came and helped us celebrate Ethan's Big 5 birthday! And to Grandma and Grandpa Frost and Anita for coming down and spending the weekend! It was a lot of fun!
Because he is 5, I wanted him to be able to have party with friends and presents...the works!! However, finances are tight, I am SO not a party planner, and prefer things as low maintenance as possible... (A.K.A, kids entertaining themselves)
So I was all set to have a party at the park. Let the kids play for a couple of hours, either on the splash pad, or on the playground, sing "Happy Birthday", have a cupcake, open presents...DONE!
Well, the weather decided to turn foul, so I went to plan B. Still wanted to be low maintenance, so I just had a bunch of games and activities for the kids to do. Awesome idea! I loved it! and so did the kids!
Here are some pictures of Ethan's fun day!
Grandma Frost played a game of "trouble" with Trouble...I mean Trevor ;)
This is a game that was pretty popular. "Grabbin' Grasshoppers"
I think this is his favorite part of the whole party!! FIRE!!
He made out like a bandit! He got a lot of great stuff! (He's holding a squirt gun)
We had a lot of fun! I'm so grateful for the people who came and helped us celebrate Ethan's Big 5 birthday! And to Grandma and Grandpa Frost and Anita for coming down and spending the weekend! It was a lot of fun!






0 comments:
Post a Comment