Ariana's two month...and other random events.

4:10 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

March went by very fast! We had a busy month. Ariana turned two months old. I can't believe it's already been two months!

She's my sweet CHUNKY little girl! She sleeps through the night! I love this baby.
Her two month stats are:
13 lbs 6 oz.
24 inches long
That puts her in the 93rd percentile! She is such a little chub!

She is absolutely adored (to the point of having to protect her) from her big brother and sister.




I love the look on Ariana's face...Is it over yet?...please!




I think Daddy has his lap full!




Snuggling in Mommy and Daddy's bed!


Ethan was really reading this story to them, only becuase he has it memorized.

I'm so excited for the time when Ariana will actually be able to play with Ella. Ella's already playing with Ariana. She's such a good little mommy!



Ethan had a primary activity. Charles dropped him off, then went and did some Stake stuff with Ella, when they came back to pick up Ethan, the primary people gave Ella a tag too! This is what she does with stickers...besides hamming it up for the camera:








This was taken on my Grandma's birthday. Ariana was sure telling her stories.

We decided to take advantage of this absolutely beautiful weather and headed to the park with some friends. All five kids on one swing was pretty cool!






And all their little feet mushed together...so cute!

And the same day we went to see my new nephew!! Holden weighed exactly the same as Ariana at birth! He's a chub!

What a sweet baby! He has long blond hair and looks just like his Daddy!


I actually took this today. I put a little romper on Ariana, it's a 6 month romper, and it's too little! I had to show her chubby thigh! The romper actually cuts into it! Yes, I'm going to go switch outfits right now.

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile