Forgotten Carols 2010
1:12 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So, this is an extremely old post, but I wanted to get it in for my Blog book.
I forgot to take my camera to forgotten carols this year, luckily my brother remembered to take his...
It was so fun to have my mom and brother sing in The Forgotten Carols this year! What great memories! This is the 4th year I've done it and am still moved by the spirit that I feel. Every year it get's better too! (so even if you have the DVD, come and see the live show becuase it's SO much better than the DVD)
Here are a couple of pictures of the fun we had!
Here are the three of us! I'm the one on the right, my mom's on the left even though she looks like she could be in her 30's too... Dan is in the middle. He's my oldest brother...
And here we are with Michael...amazing man. Wonderful talent! I'm 4 weeks away from delivery and actually had some contractions on stage. (that was fun!) One thing that was nice about being great with child...everyone else froze, I was quite comfortable actually ;)
I forgot to take my camera to forgotten carols this year, luckily my brother remembered to take his...
It was so fun to have my mom and brother sing in The Forgotten Carols this year! What great memories! This is the 4th year I've done it and am still moved by the spirit that I feel. Every year it get's better too! (so even if you have the DVD, come and see the live show becuase it's SO much better than the DVD)
Here are a couple of pictures of the fun we had!






0 comments:
Post a Comment