Ethan...watch me grow...
1:39 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ethan turned 5 on Saturday. Before I post about his big day, I wanted to watch him grow again, since he's growing up so fast!
Everyone said that he would grow up way too fast. They were right. My baby is 5! He'll be going to kindergarten in the fall and while I'm very excited about that, part of me wants my baby back.
He's been the sweetest boy. I wouldn't trade him for the world!
I love you Ethan...
My sweet baby boy...just a few hours old. He was such a good baby.
His first smile. He's about two months old in this picture. He was always a very happy baby, and a great sleeper!
Sitting up, and forgetting to use his muscles as his smile took over...
This is one of my favorite pictures. Once he started sitting up on his own, I'd put toys on the floor in front of him and he'd play and play! (and drool and drool!)
also another favorite picture...I'd put all his toys in a basket, and he'd go through and take them all out one by one and play with them. I'd pick them all up, put them back and he'd do it again. It would entertain him for hours!
He's about 8 months old here. He loves his daddy!

On his first birthday, he was kind enough to put a little dab of frosting on his face, just for the camera. That's about as messy as he got.
He didn't start crawling until he was about 10 months old, and didn't start pulling himself up on stuff until he was almost a year. He has always done things in his own sweet time, at his own pace.
He didn't start walking until he was almost 17 months old. As a first baby, it drove me crazy! I wanted to see him walk! One day, he stood up, and took off. It was that simple. I think he'd been practicing when I wasn't watching.
I've always loved his smile! He has the greatest smile that brings joy to his whole family!
Birthday #2! Not quite sure about this...
Chillin' in his Elmo chair... He still sits in it.

Three years old! We had a party at the park with his cousins. He loved it!
What a handsome kid!
Watch him grow! His fourth birthday! That was just last year! I swear it was just yesterday.

He loves to hike and climb. He especially loves water and fire!
Here is my handsome boy at Uncle Jason and Aunt Kylie's wedding.
He loves to fish with Daddy, or...actually...throw rocks in the water while Daddy fishes...or tries to fish anyway.
He's a wonderful big brother to his two little sisters. He loves to share his stickers too...as you can see.
And now you're 5!
You have grown so much Ethan! You are so sweet, and caring and wonderful. Thank you for being you and thank you for being our son and a part of this family! I love you babe!
Everyone said that he would grow up way too fast. They were right. My baby is 5! He'll be going to kindergarten in the fall and while I'm very excited about that, part of me wants my baby back.
He's been the sweetest boy. I wouldn't trade him for the world!
I love you Ethan...
Sitting up, and forgetting to use his muscles as his smile took over...
This is one of my favorite pictures. Once he started sitting up on his own, I'd put toys on the floor in front of him and he'd play and play! (and drool and drool!)
also another favorite picture...I'd put all his toys in a basket, and he'd go through and take them all out one by one and play with them. I'd pick them all up, put them back and he'd do it again. It would entertain him for hours!
He's about 8 months old here. He loves his daddy! On his first birthday, he was kind enough to put a little dab of frosting on his face, just for the camera. That's about as messy as he got.
Three years old! We had a party at the park with his cousins. He loved it!
He loves to hike and climb. He especially loves water and fire!
You have grown so much Ethan! You are so sweet, and caring and wonderful. Thank you for being you and thank you for being our son and a part of this family! I love you babe!






0 comments:
Post a Comment