The Forgotten Carols
9:21 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So if any of you have kept up with me on facebook, I think the last 10-20 posts have been about the Forgotten Carols (the other half have been about my sugar cookie attempts. But more on that later)
The choir that I sing with, Lieto!, has sung as the choir for The Forgotten Carols for the past three years, and I've been able to participate in those years. It is an AMAZING experience! I know the show by heart, and yet, it still makes me cry! (and I know all the jokes, but they are still funny!)
Michael McLean always comes in and talks to the choir before the show. One night he sang/played a song from his newest album about what it would have been like to be there when Christ appeared to the Nephites and Lamanites. It was wonderful. The next night, I guess he was in a sillier mood, because he sang us a song called 'Pills'. So funny! What a great guy.
Here are a couple of pictures of him playing for us.
The guys standing behind Michael is named Gilli. He's the director and plays Dr. Halifaks. He's a wonderful actor!
I hope this is an opportunity that will be repeated every year!
The choir that I sing with, Lieto!, has sung as the choir for The Forgotten Carols for the past three years, and I've been able to participate in those years. It is an AMAZING experience! I know the show by heart, and yet, it still makes me cry! (and I know all the jokes, but they are still funny!)
Michael McLean always comes in and talks to the choir before the show. One night he sang/played a song from his newest album about what it would have been like to be there when Christ appeared to the Nephites and Lamanites. It was wonderful. The next night, I guess he was in a sillier mood, because he sang us a song called 'Pills'. So funny! What a great guy.
Here are a couple of pictures of him playing for us.






0 comments:
Post a Comment