Random Pics

7:33 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Yes, by random pictures, I mean random. No theme, just some cute pictures.


Ella loves this vacuum. It was by random chance we got it. It actually is our neigbor's. Ella would go in their garage and grab the vacuum and play with it outside. One day, they went in early and we stayed out, along with the vacuum. Well...I wasn't watching close enough and she left it on another neighbor's drive way, and that neighbor backed out on it. One if its eyes is now missing, but it still works. The kind neighbors that we have said we could keep it, (we tried fixing it to no avail) since their kids don't even know it's missing. Oh! we have wonderful neighbors!


Yeah! Putting putting up the Christmas tree! Ethan was so excited! (No really he was, just not in the picture) I'll have to post a finished product soon.




Charles and I walked in to the kids' bedroom one morning and this is what we found. Ethan had first dumped in all his cars so they had something to play with.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Your last picture reminds me of John and Jess when they were little. I got woke up one morning to John and Jess playing. When I went into Jess' room John was in her crib and he too had dumped toys in first so they could play. Your kids are both so cute and it looks like the Christmas party was a lot of fun.

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile