Lights at the Temple

7:24 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Christmas lights at the temple is always something to look forward to. This year we went with my entire family as our big once a month FHE activity. It was cold but fun!

Funny story about this...Ethan kept running away from us. I was keeping a good eye on him, but then I got into a conversation with my sister-in-law and Charles was taking pictures. The next thing I know, I look around and Ethan is nowhere to be seen! Instant PANIC!!!

Charles, a couple of my bros. and I all start spreading out. I look over by the nativity and I see a little boy in a tan coat in the middle of it. Yup, Ethan was in the Middle of the Nativity. But, wasn't doing anything cute or sweet like giving the baby Jesus a kiss or anything. Nope, he was throwing hay on the lights (probably in anticipation of throwing hay on the statues). Charles grabbed him and we didn't let him let go of our hands the REST OF THE NIGHT!!
But, we had fun anyway. After, we had hot chocolate and cookies at my mom's house. Oh! and it was Jason's birthday, so we also had cake and Ice cream.



Hey, look! I made it into my own blog! Wahoo!



Ethan at the top of the stairs

Ella going up the stairs...again. When we picked her up and started toward the nativity, she had a fit. The kid loves to climb!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile